Re: Night Befor Christmas

I have posted the images from Clyde of 'Night before Christmas' and undulata
univetta
plus an image of 'white Christmas'-- I have not had any time to "play" with
them.  It is not raining to day and I MUST pot up Hosta...it rained for one
week...so I have a lot of work to do.

I will try to improve the page over the next day or two.

If any one wants to add any other Picts of other Hosta variants in this class
I can add those.

Paul

The address is <A
HREF="http://hardyplants.com/1289.html">http:hardyplants.com/1289.html