The Bluest of the Blues---Spring

I am always amazed at the beautiful blue of Blue Boy in the spring.

I grow quite a few blue hostas.

IMO, the bluest is 'Blue Star' (NR). [I cannot be more specific, as I have
been asked to keep any other info confidential re this beauty.]
One that is underappreciated, imo, is H. 'Samual Blue'.

Camelot is quite nice in the spring---better blue than Curlew. Hadspen Blue
is the bluest of the Tardianas---but such a slow grower.

Winfield Blue is violet, not blue.

Another one that everyone should have is 'Something Blue'--violet-blue in

Clyce Crockett (CH II) z5