Good evening everyone
	I got the library completely changed over to
http://www.hostalibrary.org now and started deleting it from the other
site. You might want to change your bookmarks. If there is anything
anyone can think of that would be something that needs to be added in
addition to photos how about dropping Carol a note and we can see what
can be done about it, I mean things like possibly announcements,
meetings, I don't know what all. We know we need to add descriptions but
this will be some time yet. In a few days or so I will add the pile of
photos I have been getting and not had time to add as of yet. Once I am
caught up with things around here it won't be so bad and there are a
bunch of volunteers that are going to be helping soon.