Re: Hosta-Dutch

If something nasty was said about Dutch people, it shouldn't have been.  But if
something nasty was said about Dutch hosta growers, they have no one to blame
but themselves.  They have been sending this junk to the U.S. for 20 years that
I'm aware of, and I doubt that they started with me.  When I asked a salesman
for Vandenberg Bulb why they did it he laughed and said that Dutch growers think
Americans don't know any better.  He also said the low price made up for it.  I
think not.  They do it on purpose and they don't deserve any more respect than
they get.

Chick