Re: Recent order from Plants Delight & c

In a message dated 5/20/1999 5:30:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
SECK138@AOL.COM writes:

<< from Plants Delight.  I had to
 order more plants.  Especially after seeing picture Clyde sent of St. Elmos
 Fire. >>

Hi All,

The pic of Saint Elmos Fire was sent to members of Pixlist, which is not a
listserve but rather a list of addresses to which pix of hostas and other
plants are sent. To apply to get on the list simply e-mail the major domo
Bill Nash at raffi@sympatico.net

Speaking of other plants, I grow Salvia niponnica 'Fuji Snow'. It grows well
where hostas thrive. A very nice variegation.Hardy in my z5 garden. Another
beauty is Lysimachia congestiflora 'Outback Sunset'; but, I have to treat it
as annual here.Does well with hostas.

There are so many lovely pulmonarias in the trade now it is hard to
select---so, buy 'em all! I gave Charlie Seaver some seedlings of mine that
had a very unusual variegation. What happened to them, Charlie? I'd
 bet they reverted to Mrs. Moon, amongst which they were growing.