Re: limp transplants

In a message dated 5/20/99 7:49:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<< I have cut into my hostas during leaf out. Some of the plants in the
  shock
   of it all have gone limp, soggy like.  Do I reduce the number of leaves,
or
   will it pull itself together. >> >

  I didn't write the above.
 TY!

 CCREDUX >>

I know you didn't Clyde...Sorry!  I forgot to delet your post header.  My
sincerest apologies

Lori