Dorothy Benedict

Just a note to let you know that there is an open bid on the e-Bay auction
for two H. Dorothy Benedicts. Go to the ebay.com and search Dorothy Benedict
and there you are. I do not know the lady who is selling them only that she
states her family is personal friends with Dr. Benedict. She is also selling
some of her mother's hostas,
which she says are very rare. Those you just will have to look for in the
garden part of e-Bay. I just thought you should all know that I stumbled on
this and am just passing it along. Good luck should you choose to bid.
However, I will not held responsible for any and all outcomes should you
choose to do so. Time is running out.