Re: AHS Journal

In a message dated 5/20/1999 10:34:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
WeedRwoman@aol.com writes:

<< f I can stay awake,
 worked in the garden from 9am to 8:30pm, I would like to look at the
pictures
 again, and then start reading.

 The QUALITY of the color pix in the Journal is extraordinary;but, maybe I
becoming jaded. The only one that appealed to me was Bill's 'Fire Island'.
Patsy, don't go to sleep; 'phone Bill and get it!

Clyde Crockett z5