Re: new photos----Pix of Your Garden

In a message dated 5/21/1999 5:21:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
bobaxe@SBTEK.NET writes:

<< thanks to Clyde and Laura Katz  >>
 Dear All,
I wish to thank Bob for putting my pix in the Hosta Library. I have approx.
1500 now downloaded----both scanned and digital images.
If you should like to have pix of your garden put on a CD, please let me
know. I charge NOTHING for this. Just send me prints; I then scan them and
then transfer them to a CD. I am using a HP CD Writer. It is very easy to
use, although time consuming.

I was at Soules Garden today and took 30 pix of hostas that have not appeared
on the Pixlist. These will be sent to the list tonight in jpeg. format. There
is still time to join! EEE Bill Nash, the major domo and get on the list.