Coloration of Variegated Hostas & c

I wrote WIP that all variegated hostas had at least three colors in the
leaves.
I think now I was wrong.I would now say that 99% of them do. The celadine is
usually there---but I examined H. 'Kabitan' closely today and can note only
two colors---green and yellow.
Are there others with two colors only? {One must look VERY closely.}

Even Mildred's 'Spilt Milk', which belongs in a class of its very own, has
three colors.

BTW, speaking of Mildred's hostas. 'Sea Gold' is a MUST if you like the true
golds.

Also, for great growers, one must get Solly's 'Rascal'.

What about a combined breakfast get together for all three of the listserve
members at the Ann Arbor Convention? I am sure CH III could get us a private
room. {I have to have a certain date as I have promised Mildred that I would
take her to a place that has raisin toast.}

Hosta of the Year=Yucca Ducka Do (R. Lydell).

CH II