Re: Hosta Journal

My Hosta Journal came to me in BEAUTIFUL condition.. There was not a mark on
it ..  Thanks to whoever made the decision to wrap them in plastic - It
worked great...Most magazines come in the mail with no wrapping or protection
from the elements or the U.S.  Postal Service so I hope we don't get a lot of
complaining about damaged mags and then someone else may decide to quit
wrapping them.. If anyone wants a new undamaged Hosta Journal I'd suggest
going to the party responsible for the damage - the U.S. Postal Service...
Keep us all informed as to how far you get with that one..