Re: Pictures of Common Hostas

In a message dated 5/26/1999 4:22:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
saluki13@MEDIAONE.NET writes:

<< why can't we have an "oldies but goodies" and a "new kids on the  block"
 section of photos in the Journal. >>

 When I was Editor of the Journal I confess that I was opposed to printing
pix of "common" hostas.
I think the better policy would be NOT to print pix of the same hosta over
and over again, such as S & S. But I think if, say, Fortunei Albomarginata
has never been printed in color in the Journal then it should be.
BTW, I aso got a posting with the Subject Deer Sausage or whatever. I opened
it and nothing was there, except all the Headers cryptograhics - grams.
Stacy, would you send me the message?

Did AOL perhaps refuse to send it to AOL subs?

CH II, Clyde Crockett z5