Re: look-a-likes?

Charles E Tuttle wrote:
> Ben,
> Wrong again!!  Right on Charles!!

Anyway, I have been so snowed under I haven't responded to your
questions (as you know!!)

The Buckeye Blue appears to be a little small for dividing, but the
Sultana appears just right. This is about what my TC plants look like. I
assume you have some sterile paper wipes to lay the plants on while you
cut them up etc. Let me know how this comes out. I will return your
pics, but don't know any other comments to make on them.  JML