Companion Plants for Hostas

I just bought today a variegated-leaf petunia===P. 'Royal  Frost'--burgundy
flowers; and, green and white tiny leaves. Supposed to grow in partial shade
where hostas grow.
A very different but lovely petunia.
I have downloaded a pic and sent it to the Pixlist. If anyone else should
like a jpeg. image, I shall be happy to upload and forward to you.

CH II, Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN <ccredux@aol.com>