Re: same hosta different plant

In a message dated 5/29/1999 6:44:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
SECK138@aol.com writes:

<< Are there others who have found that
 there are differences between some plants with the same name.  Thanks Chris

 Yes indeed! I bought my plant of 'Striptease' at a local specialty nursery.
There were about ten of 'Striptease'--only one was true to form and color.

Clyde Crockett z5