Re: same hosta different plant

In a message dated 5/29/1999 6:44:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
SECK138@aol.com writes:

<<  The coloring has always been very distinctive
 since I have own my original plant.  Are there others who have found that
 there are differences between some plants with the same name.  >>

As many of the Hosta gain some size and age their colors improve.
This might be part of the reason they look diffrent right now.

Paul