Re: same hosta different plant

In a message dated 5/29/99 7:46:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SECK138@aol.com
writes:

<< Are there others who have found that
 there are differences between some plants with the same name. >>
 Chris,

That's what makes this addiction so much fun...the mutations are fun to
discover and the variability in TC plants is amazing...right now I have Sun
Powers that are reverting to all green as the season progresses...rather than
turning the nice Golden color they should...and My Grand Tiaras have about
half of their leaves solid gold in three of the clumps...does anyone know
what that mutation has been named?

Have a great Memorial weekend!
Dave UNYHS  Zone 4/5
Where we might hit 90 today or tomorrow
for the first time in almost two years...