Re: End of cotyl discussion

zonneveld wrote:

> I think it is now without doubt that I was right and that the
> first leaf is not a cotyledon. Everybody seems to think so..
> This latter opinion is based  on the fact that several
> jumped in when they thought I was wrong .

Please don't assume that I, for one, think you're right because I'm not
arguing that you are wrong.  Frankly, I think that the reason people
aren't jumping in is because they don't know and don't really care if you
are right or wrong.  Using that as proof of your argument is illogical.
Must be cultural differences.