Price List

I just wanted to let the growers in your group know that we have redesigned
our web site and the new price list has been posted.  We will get most of
the pictures (we have a lot of them now)up over the next four weeks.  The
list of Mary Chastain's plants should be finalized by Saturday.  We have
waited so long to post this year, so that we could be more sure than in the
past of what was going to be ready by spring.  It is always a challenge
getting new plants out in one year.

If anyone has new material that they would like to have us TC,  get it too
us as soon as possible as the sooner we get it into the lab the sooner we
can get enough to sell to our customers.  We can force dormant plants in the
greenhouses and use them early (this winter).  Remember, if you send us
something we do not have (even if it is not your plant) and we decide to
grow the plant. we give you the first production at a bargain price.  First
year production can be very low, so it is a way to have something that
others do not at a low price.

Jim Anderson