Re: Hello again

Floyd I wish that a hosta leaf would work that way but doubt that it is
possible.  I know very little about most of these things but from observation
it seems to me that the makeup of the leaves are very different.  It might an
interesting experiment.  I forgot to mention that when the tray begin to
smell musty I sprayed the bottom of it with Lysol.  Not the leaves just the
bottom of the tray where the cells were resting.