Re: Hello again

We've done it with junipers and I don't see that it would be much
different.  The guys who propagate for a living use a timed misting system
in a well drained medium to maintain a high humidity environment.  We drape
a sheet of plastic or use a baggie to accomplish nearly the same
thing.  Seems to work.

Yes, a skinny yew would be quite an accomplishment.  Don't give them
away.  Taxus capitata, the pyramidal yew, commands a very high price.