Taxus

Thanks to all that have offered me help in propagating my Taxus.  It is a
delightful plant.  I did plant the seed but it certainly was not something I
crossed.  I had several seedlings that year but I chose this one to be the
most interesting.  I will but a pix on for anyone that is interested is
seeing it.  In fact I would like some opinions on what others think of it.
From information that I have gathered I should wait until Jan. to make the
cuttings.  If this warm weather holds it may be even later.  Bob did you mean
that you crushed the stem that was placed into the rooting soil?
Mary