Re: AHS Directory

ok, why cant the list be published yearly, just the way it has always been, but
in an inexpensive format?  I'm not trying to be argumentative, (I'm sure you
know that already!) but I don't think anyone was upset at having the
information, just how much was being spent to send it out.  There are obviously
ways to get the information out without publishing a big fancy expensive book
and sending it to everyone rather than those who actually have a use for it.

I realize that my use for the list is self serving, but I can't believe that
many members of the Hosta Society would object to receiving hosta catalogs.

Chick