As far as the Florida thing goes, I would ask if we all have hind site?  Do
we hate it!?

I understand sample ballots were mailed ahead of time and I would ask if new
rules governing the time in the voting booth is new this year .  I have not
heard anyone say anything about the time until now.  If this is a new
ballot, did the democrat designing the ballot consider a great many senior
citizens would be using the ballot. Maybe a test group needed to be set up
before the election.  I think the ballot thing is very suspicious myself.

Doing your homework, knowing the candidate for whom you are voting before
you enter the booth is the responsible thing to do.  Frankly, those who
don't know before they enter  probably should not be there in the first
place.  Time for homework is before the test not during the test.

Should the whole nation suffer because a handful (by comparison to the whole
numbers of voters) do not take it seriously enough to look at sample
material and be prepared?, or at least make their complaints or charges
before the election, not after because they don't like the outcome.

Best Regards, Beth