Re: Election

Ray said:
"Could this have something to do with the
bi-partisan system of not letting all on ballot equal time at the debates? "

I have no problem with any and all who want to get into the debate system.
I believe that Americans who support a candidate who wants to be included in
the debate need to fight hard for that right.  If rules are to be changed
then it needs to be done before it is time for the rule to apply, not at the
time it is happening.  Now is the time, not after four years pass.  Let them
fight on so it does not happen again.

If someone is running and their name is on the ballot (but unknown to the
voter who might vote for them before entering the booth)  who is at fault
here?  Maybe the news media for not giving the candidate the time on the air
or in the newspapers to get their message out.  I cannot offer any solution
to this except maybe the candidate themselves are to blame.

> Educated vote: what percent of the population walk in and vote by finding
all the
> R's or D's?
> Ray

I am sorry Ray, I do not understand the above statement.
Best Regards, Beth