H. Liberty

I know this is an American Politics Robin, but would anyone mind if I ask a
few hosta questions?

Does anyone know if H. Liberty (Gowen?) is going into tissue culture ant time

Also that hosta of Beth Arnold's, I don't remember the name, that was
pictured in last springs Hosta Journal. Is that going into tc anytime soon?
Sorry so vague, but I don't have any of my Journals with me at the moment.

Kent T.
(A Yankee C. P. F.) and proud of it