Re: Election

In a message dated 11/11/00 10:11:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

<<  Maybe the news media for not giving the candidate the time on the air
 or in the newspapers to get their message out.  I cannot offer any solution
 to this except maybe the candidate themselves are to blame. >>

Beth, although I did not have the opportunity to hear Buchanan, Nader and the
other guy who meditates-(can't remember his name) debate, I did hear them on
the radio and on CNN or Fox.  They all had ample opportunity to get their
ideas out there.

Here in OH we have kids vote.  Mine (kids) were on either side of me when the
card was punched.  There was a discussion as to why each person was chosen,
took awhile.  Good we didn't have a five minute limit-do you think that
people really had a five min limit-anyway-Mollie thought we should vote for
some women just because they were women and we hadn't voted for any yet.  It
was very strange that not one woman on our ballot was a republican.

BTW we have had butter fly ballots here in OH, we also had wording on ballots
which said you voted no if your were in favor of an issue.  Guess what,
people complained and it has been changed.  All that had ample radio time
too.  Most of our newspapers are liberal, most radio talk people are
conservative, be informed if it matters to you.  Since my dad served in two
wars, WWII and the Korean War, I ahve made it a poitn to not disrespect him
by taking too lightly my rights.  N.