Re: Election

In a message dated 11/11/00 3:43:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KateKlass@aol.com writes:

 Now we are able to judge people based on who they are related to? I guess I
 am glad to be a Yankee LCPF but then again I am a Unionist and I wonder what
 George "dubya" Bush is going to do for the working man.

Katherine, I am a member of the National Education Association.  I won't tell
you how much money that organization put into the election of Gore.  Not
every educator that I know voted for Gore, as a matter of fact I don't know a
one who did.  N.