Re: Election

In a message dated 11/11/00 5:20:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, NardaA@aol.com
writes:

<<  Now we are able to judge people based on who they are related to? I guess
  am glad to be a Yankee LCPF but then again I am a Unionist and I wonder
what
  George "dubya" Bush is going to do for the working man.

Oh, yes I forgot "Ask not what your country can do for you...."  I believe
uttered by a very famous democrat.  N.