Re: Beth

Seems they can't face leaving the ruling class.

You hit the nail right on with that one!  If you have read anything about
the Clintons, you will know that it is about Power.  The Clintons knew from
an early age that power is the key and they made a pact together to attain
more power than anyone in American history, but it will be at the expense of
the American people?  They care not.  I really do not know what will have to
happen to make the people who voted for Hillary realize what they have put
in power.  I must get my facts together for the next bulletin on this one.
I have them but I have been too busy trying to educate myself about Gore and
Bush.

I really think it says it all that Gore cannot win the vote from Tennessee
or Arkansas.
Best Regards, Beth