Re: Election

In a message dated 11/11/00 9:00:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KateKlass@aol.com writes:

<< Then you won't mind giving up your pay for that of the average teachers
pay
 in Texas nor will it be a problem for you to give more of your time
 (especially summers) and expertise as a teachers for the same pay. It would
 be a noble gesture for your country.

Yes, I do mind and that is the reason why I am a member of the association.
I already give up enough of my summers my evenings and my weekends just out
of the goodness of my heart.

I am looking forward to paying less than thirty-three cents of every dollar
to the government though.  Could afford to have a vacation and send my kids
to college.  N.