Re: George Bush

"Thanks for the laughs too bad they are real. Does Beth have documentation
or
at least spell check?"

Sorry I again do not follow this comment.
Here is a statement from Mayor of Ft. Lauderdale and a democrat when he
endorsed Bush: "I see V.P. Gore making so many promises for so many new
entitlements, I fear that working people in this country in the future are
going to be saddled with tax rates that are just unbelieveable.  Sixty or 70
percent to pay for all this stuff."
Questions for Gore:

1.As an environmentalist, name one family inAmerica which has made more
money from strip mining than the Gores.
(Theres more on this one)
2.You are on record as favoring the Kyoto treaty.  List for us now the power
plants and steel mills in the Great Lakes area which will have to shut down
if your treaty is ratified.
3.Millions of Americans have relatives in Eastern Europe who suffered at the
hands of Stalin.  Your family trust has in it a million dollars of stock
given to the Gore family by Armand Hammer, a man KGB files say was a Soviet
spy his entire adult life.  Don't you think that stock should all be given
to charity?  What would you say if Bush had a trust which came from a spy
for Hitler?
4.How much have American motorists paid extra for gasoline because your EPA
had oil companies add MTBE which the EPA now admits damaged the environment.
5.If you were blind to the scandals of the Clinton White House how  do you
have the vision to lead America?
6.Do you believe that Americans and our children are safer today than they
were 8 years ago after you transferred our missile technology to the
communist Chinese, allowing their thermonuclear missles to reach the soil of
our Pacific shores for the first time in history?
7.Why should Americans think you would obey new campaign finance laws when
you have violated the ones already on the books?
8.At your convention, the Democratic delegates booed a troop of Boy Scouts
on the stage.  When you took the rostrum why did you not repudiate those
Democratic delegates?
9.Isn't it hypocritical of you to oppose school vouchers and thereby deny
inner-city children a private education which you had yourself and which you
gave to your children?

Best Regards, Beth