Re: George Bush

Gore's truth problem
Clinton's legacy: Gore's lying National Review 10/6
                The 'can lady' myth National Review 10/2
                Why Gore lies Dick Morris, N.Y. Post 10/10
                Gore can't stop himself Mona Charen 10/6
                He's a pathological liar Betsy Hart, Anchorage Daily News
                Gore lies for sheer joy of it The Hill 10/11
                Gore lacks integrity San Diego Union-Tribune 9/22
                Gore has only himself to blame Florida Times-Union 10/8
   > How about the one where Gore raises tobacco on his farm(true) and then
> goes around railing against the tobacco companies(very true). I am sorry
> but I think his brain is disconnected on that one.
At the 1996 Democratic convention, he brought people to tears with the story
of his sister's 1984 death from cancer, and how it had turned him into the
arch-enemy of tobacco companies. In fact, he continued, after his sister
died, to take money from tobacco companies, he continued to grow tobacco,
and he bragged during his 1988 presidential campaign that, too, was a
tobacco farmer: "I want you to know that with my own hands, all of my life,
I put it in plant beds and transferred it. I've hoed it, I've dug in it,
I've sprayed it, I've chopped it, I've shredded it, spiked it, put it in the
barn and stripped it and sold it."

  This is only the tip of the iceberg, this is not a well man.
Best Regards, Beth