Re: For your information: Gore

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000 21:17:43 -0600, you wrote:

>> Can we get the political shit to stop?
>Rich, I am sorry you do not like the political stuff, I think most of us are
>concerned about our future.  I know I am.  I really just want people to know
>the truth.
>So I will again enter some info about the Gore camp.  How many know that
>after December 5, only front loading washing machines will be legal in the
let's just stop right here & see how unbalanced your entire argument
is!  Are all the people who own & continue to operate top loading
machines going to be thrown in jail??!!?!?  WOW!  What's the term?
Will there be a jury trial?  Will there be time off for good behavior?
Will these prisoners have to do the entire peniteniary's washing by
hand??  Will their contraband machines be confiscated & sent to the
nearest land fill?  Will these ppl be identified thru house-to-house
searches, or merely by asking friends & neighbors to turn in their
law-breaking friends & neighbors??

One final question, do you write for a political party?
hmmmmmmm.......let me guess which one!!