The election debates continue...

It seems that we tire of the off-topic stuff in due time.  The discussion will eventually works its way back to
Hostas.  A good way to make that happen is to ask an interesting question--about Hostas.  "Can we get the
political shit to stop" is probably not going to do it for me... I believe the current discussion is elucidative and all of
the Hosta questions I have been asking haven't trip many people's trigger...

I don't believe Carol and Lu "own" the list but instead are moderators of another list --the Hostapix list, which is
"owned" by egroups.com.   I believe Dan Nelson and Joan Pyszczek moderate this one.   I could be wrong on this.
It's happened before.

So, this is not intended to be smart or anything, but like I said,  ask a question about Hostas if you don't like the
politics.  We ALL love to talk about Hostas!!!

Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com
HostaHaven.com                       mailto:andrewl@hostahaven.com
1250 41st Street                     515-274-0300 voice
Des Moines, IA 50311-2516