Election Solution

Believe I have the solution to all this
.
Each state should have a hand count. If done properly and with care this
should take four years. In the meantime the Constitutional whizzes can figure
out who will succeed 97 year old Strom Thurmon. When all this is done it will
be time to vote again. We may , in the meantime, discover that we don't need
a president.

Barbara