Re: Subject ... debates, politics and Hostas

In a message dated 11/12/00 5:38:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, Meum71@aol.com
writes:

<<
 Also odd pairings do not replicate or express then selves very well so that
 sets made of 3 or 5 become confusing.

OK, Paul so here goes, I stuck my foot in my mouth and chewed on it so much
what could it hurt to show further ignorance.  My question is are there other
plants that have sets of chromosomes in the category that Andrew asks about
and do they reproduce freely?

From your answer I figure that you probably will be able to answer this one
two.  N.