Politics - DELETE if not interested!

> How about a big shovel?  N.

NOW I LIKE THIS ONE!

You guys are hurting no one, so keep enjoying your discussion. :-)

In these discussions, my intentions are not meant to hurt anyone.

A little personal history:  I was a die hard democrat until a number of
occurrences that effected me personally (through a UNION employer) which
caused me to lose my home when I had four pre-school children.  As I began
to examine the above happening and see what went wrong and what I could have
done to prevent it, politics came into play.  I then began to look at my
beliefs and read and try to understand why and how our country operated and
how it effected me.  I did not vote for Ronald Reagan and am now sorry I
cannot say I did.  I have not arrived at this point because my parents were
democrats.  I think it is a blessing I was born an American and would not
want to live anywhere else.  I am afraid that if more Americans don't look
hard and long at their beliefs that we will end up no better than "anywhere
else" but America.  I HOPE I AM WRONG.

Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5