Re: TOP LOADERS

Maytag and it is a front loader.  It is wonderful!  I had my doubts but I
can't think of anything bad to say about it except it takes a little longer.
It doesn't wear out your clothes, but I have not been able to see a decrease
in water use.  N.

I have 22 top loaders and 6 front loaders.  I would not consider buying
anything but a front loader except for the cost.  I GUESS I FAILED TO MAKE
MYSELF CLEAR OR A CLEAR POINT,

I LIKE MAKING MY OWN DECISIONS EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG, I DO NOT WANT THE
GOVERNMENT TELLING ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT HAVE.  THAT IS NOT WHAT AMERICA
IS ABOUT.  THEY SEEM TO THINK WE NEED TO TREAT US LIKE SMALL CHILDREN: IS IT
BECAUSE THEY ARE ATTORNEYS?  LETS SEE WHERE THIS TAKES US.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5