Re: Subject ... debates, politics and Hostas

>  Also odd pairings do not replicate or express then selves very well so
that
>  sets made of 3 or 5 become confusing.

You know, I love hostas but I do not care if they are tetraploid, diploid,
or (detrapoid?  dud.........) or whatever.

 I do love to be educated and the political discussions are educational,
otherwise how would I ever know how others think and give me food for
thought, and hopefully keep an open mind if I am proven wrong.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5