Re: TOP LOADERS

In a message dated 11/12/00 9:36:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

<< I have 22 top loaders and 6 front loaders.  I would not consider buying
 anything but a front loader except for the cost.  I GUESS I FAILED TO MAKE
 MYSELF CLEAR OR A CLEAR POINT,

Beth, do you own a laundry?  I think the cost would have affected the
decision her is we needed more than one and if we had not had such horrible
experiences with the last two top loaders that we owned.

My sister works for a wealthy family and they run two front loaders and two
dryers.  Of course the maid does the laundry and the sheets are washed
everyday.  Can you imagine.  N.