Beth, how old are your kids.  I have always pictured you as someone who is
early thirties, not near retirement.  Lets hope that the switch to front
loaders will be a gradual one, the law hasn't passed yet, so maybe you will
have the time to make your dream come true.

I was hoping to retire from teaching in six years and go into something else,
like zoo education or maybe work at the Art Museum but health problems may
make that impossible.  Seems most art teachers are nuts or have some terrible
chronic health problem by the time they retire.  Too much stress with the
job, esp. these days with the way the kids are and the lack of parenting.

Some say I am a little crazy anyway.