Re: Election

One thing you don't seem to be taking into consideration.  The election is
over.  Even if I could pretend to be moved by your warning that I am going to
lose my washing machine, I have already voted and as much as I would like to
take back my vote and save my old Maytag, I can't.

The only question left to be decided is who lied and cheated and deceived,
bought enough votes, had enough people killed and did enough other despicable
things to get the most people to vote for him in Florida and any other state
that there is some evidence that the votes were not counted correctly.  As much
as I love my washing machine, if more people voted for Gore in enough individual
states so that he gets the most electoral votes, he gets to be president. Even
if you don't like it. It's in that Constitution that you conservative folks love
so much.  Go ahead, read it, it's in there.

I know it's hard to understand how people cannot see what seems to be so obvious
to you, but I can guarantee that you can type your little fingers to the bone
and you won't convince a single soul that they should change their minds. Hell,
I remember laughing at the thought that anyone could actually vote for Ronnie.
Laughed right up until the word "landslide" first came up.

By the way, you all know that when Al gets to the Whitehouse he's going to put a
5 cent tax on all e-mail messages, don't you?

Chick