Re: Political S#!t and the F word.

In a message dated 11/13/00 7:50:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Enjoy your listserve.

Thanks Dan, sometimes things get a little out of hand and it is not intended,
just going with the flow.  We appreciate your understanding.

Now if that next AHS publication will come or I am going to be ordering from
Amazon, they have some nice suggestions on gardening books for me.  N.