Re: Election

> One thing you don't seem to be taking into consideration.  The election is
> over.  Even if I could pretend to be moved by your warning that I am going
> lose my washing machine, I have already voted and as much as I would like
> take back my vote and save my old Maytag, I can't.

I could care less if you lose your washer.  I was only trying to make the
point that the government should not be able to tell me what kind of washer
or anything else for that matter that I can buy.  I like choices and in a
free country that is a given.  Now they want to start taking my choices,
freedoms, away.  That doesn't sound like a free country.  My opinion:  I
believe these are tests that give them an idea of how much we will stand
for.  They will eat away at those choices and/or freedoms until all we have
is what they deem best for us, and no weapons to defend ourselves with
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5