Re: Election

Well back from Florida.   Just food for thought... If a doctor had not put
her foot down in the FDA concerning Falidamide... How many flipper children
would we have in the states today... While I believe in Free choice, in some
cases we've prevented serious problems like the one above.

On another note....Amazing how people's ballots got so screwed up down in
Florida... One guy said they hadn't changed the layout in 20 years and then
this year.... Oh well.   Mother (also lovingly known as She who must be
obeyed) was feeling well enough to wander around Disney world with her
Grandson.  While I took him on rides she kibitzed with other Grandparents
about the "Usual" antics of another election in Florida.. Gee and I thought
Chicago was bad.   See I told you all we should have voted in the Hostavite
party!

Kate ;)