Re: Political stuff

Interesting comment, Ran.  While teaching undergraduate psychology at a
large university, in response to a student's question I suggested that
the far left and far right, rather than being represented at the ends of
a straight line thusly left_________right, they were actually much closer
to one another than either was to a moderate position:
                    left    right
                       ( mod. )
         That is supposed to be a circle.
So be careful, Ran, don't fall off.