Re: Political stuff

In a message dated 11/15/00 9:57:49 AM Central Standard Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

<<  He is now threatening to veto the budget if he doesn't
 get his way on lawbreaking illegal immigrants.  His provision only gives the
 lawbreakers rights to live in America as citizens and not the ones who are
 here lawfully.  Everyone is scratching their head over this one.
 Beth Arnold
 Peoria Illinois  Zone 5 >>
    I downloaded the Immigration Legislation and Issues in the 106th Congress
and have read it all once and I don't see that anyone has made the proposal
you are specifically stating. Do you have a website with a document I could
read? While there are some issues relating to immigrants with criminal
records it doesn't say they will get preference over non criminals.

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road
                New Franken, WI. 54229
                phone 1-920-866-2413