US HELD HOSTAGE

  An Open Letter from Florida to the rest of the country:
  OK, here's the deal. We here in Florida have all gotten together and
  decided
  to hold the rest of the country hostage with these here election
  results
  until you come and take your parents back home with you!

  That's right, we're tired of hearing how good it was back home and how
  beautiful your children are. We can't stand it any longer! And where
  did
  they learn to DRIVE?????   We're running out of Depends down here and
  it's
  gonna get
  messy.

  You want a president...WE want the speed limit over 20 mph.....Is it a
  deal?
  George W, you listening? How about you, Mr. Gore?

  Ya gettin this?
  We need a break, and quit sending the Canadians down here, too! We
  mean it,
  we're not lettin the results out, we'll stall with lawsuits and claim
  ballot
  fraud. Anything until you come and take the old devils outta here!

  Signed,
  Greg B. (PS: I voted 1787 times, but I only used my real name 976
  times,
  so I'll never get caught!)
--
Bye