Florida Lottery

Guess what ????????????????

I won the Florida lottery!  I'm now a multi-millionaire!  Can you
believe it?!?   I'm bouncing off the walls here! You see, my ticket
doesn't have the exact winning numbers on it, but I meant to pick those
winning numbers.

The ticket was very confusing when I was filling it out and so I ended
up with the wrong
numbers on my card.  But since I really meant to pick those other
numbers, they should give me the money anyway!!!!

They really shouldn't make those darn cards so hard to fill out!!! And
even though I was confused, I didn't ask for help because no one would
have helped me anyway.

If the Florida State Lottery won't give me the money,  I'll just sue